As part of the Sundog Poetry Center mission, we support Vermont poets by creating and organizing events to create audiences for their poetry. Through these events, we provide ways to share poetry throughout the Vermont community, making it accessible to all audiences. Poetry can be a part of any occasion and is a natural partner with the other arts, such as visual art, music, or even culinary.
Check out our current programming. Click on each event to learn more or use our drop down menu above.
- AMP Nights
- Mary Jane’s April Workshops
- Vermont Poets and Their Craft Anthology Book Launch
- Justice – And Poetry – For All
- Share Your Heart, Share the World
- Poetry and Food: Two Things the Mouth Loves – Retreat
- Turn It Up! Book launch for Stephen Cramer’s latest book published by Sundog Poetry and Green Writers Press
- Annual Retreat at Fielder Farm