As part of the Sundog Poetry Center mission, we support Vermont poets by creating and organizing events to create audiences for their poetry. Through these events, we provide ways to share poetry throughout the Vermont community, making it accessible to all audiences. Poetry can be a part of any occasion and is a natural partner with the other arts, such as visual art, music, or even culinary.
Check out our current programming. Click on each event to learn more or use our drop down menu above.
- Conversations with Vermont Poets
- Share Your Heart, Share The World!
- April Workshop at the Jericho Library
- Learning to See in Three Dimensions (Book Launch Event)
- Poetry & Food: Two Things the Mouth Loves [Workshop at Fielder Farm]
- AMP Nights at River Arts
- Annual Retreat at Fielder Farm
- Justice – And Poetry – For All: Vermont Voices of Struggle in the Making of America